Sunday, February 11, 2018

Busy mama

I have been pretty busy lately, which is a good thing!

I have been struggling with anxiety and depression since this year has started and I have been trying to combat that with being busy.  I joined a professional cosmetics company as most of you know.  That has pumped my mood up so much and I’m staying very upbeat and motivated about that.  It is making me step out of my comfort zone and reach new people.  I have also decided to go back to school in the summer.  Busy busy busy!

Jaxon has been busy as well. He is doing well in school and it’s so sweet that he hugs pretty much every staff member in the school.  He is having more of an attitude problem at home, but I’m trying to work on that.  I’m always so grateful that he has his own voice , but man it can be a turd sometimes.

I have had 2 of my pieces published since I wrote last.  That is super exciting!  It’s nice to know that people will read my thoughts and relate to our life. I love spreading awareness and this is definitely one way of doing it!

We plan on going on a few day trips during Spring Break. So I am anxiously waiting for a much needed break from work and school.  My sanity needs it for sure!  I can’t wait to go to fun places and just have a nice chill week.  Only 1 month left so I think we can make it!

I hope you guys are staying warm and safe.  Major ice problems here so we have been cooped up for 2 days straight so far, but I don’t mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment